Hands on Weaving
Want to learn how to weave a willow basket?
Then why not join us on our Hands on weaving course, where you will get a chance to weave various products from willow.
Set in a woodland environment, you will spend the day learning the basic principles of working with willow. You will be taken through various weaving techniques which will enable you to weave a beautiful willow basket or bowl and a tension tray. By the end of the day you will walk away with the knowledge how to weave with willow.
Over the course of the day you will learn:
- The basic principles of working with willow
- Traditional weaving techniques
- How to weave a basket or bowl from Willow
- How to weave a tension tray from willow
- Knife and Secateurs safety
- Knife and Secateurs cutting techniques
Cost per person - £70
This course will run on one day starting at 9am and finishing at 4pm.
12 May 2013
"Really enjoyable and informative, great value for money and luch included! Highly recommended and we will be back again." - Andy and Lorraine